22
sdfsd
  • Tag results for NEET

Tamil Nadu girl commits suicide after failing NEET exams

According to her parents the girl committed suicide by consuming poison after she scored 39 out of 720 in NEET 2018.

published on : 5th June 2018

NEET 2018 results: Low intake as 82 medical colleges barred

The overall intake of students reduced this year as the Centre had barred 82 medical colleges from taking admission due to non-fulfilment of various criteria.

published on : 5th June 2018

State department to provide coachings of IIT to boost childrens' interest in the topic

State government takes initiative to make IITs interesting for the students, to provide coaching classes.

published on : 8th July 2017

Arjun, Parineeti to reunite after 'Ishaqzaade'

Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra will reunite for a second time with Dibakar Banerjee's next film Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar.

published on : 3rd July 2017

No stay on medical quota seats for state board students: HC  

The Madras HC on Thursday refused to stay a Tamil Nadu government order that reserve 85 per cent MBBS and BDS seats for the state board students. 

published on : 29th June 2017

Rickshaw puller’s son cracks NEET

The 24-year-old whose father used to pull rickshaw to support his family, has cleared the entrance test and is eligible for admission to any of the government medical colleges in the state.

published on : 28th June 2017

Medical admission based on NEET, quota for TN students, says Minister

A government order was issued on June 22 apportioning 85 per cent to state board students and the rest 15 per cent to CBSE and other boards. 

published on : 24th June 2017

Deric hits a NEET six

published on : 24th June 2017

Five transgenders clear NEET

Last year, nine candidates from the transgender category had appeared for the exam and three of them had cleared it.

published on : 23rd June 2017

CBSE declares NEET result, Punjab boy bags top rank

Punjab's Navdeep Singh scored 697 marks out of 700.

published on : 23rd June 2017

Srikanth beats Praneeth to reach Australian Open semis

Audience witnessed a neck-and-neck match between the two Indians shuttlers in the first quarter final of the Australian Open.

published on : 23rd June 2017

AYUSH aspirants forced to choose engineering

Those wanting to pursue Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy AYUSH courses are forced to take up engineering in state, courtesy unavailability of seat matrix.

published on : 15th June 2017

Puneeth Rajkumar to resume work on 'Anjaniputra' from June 22

The actor had taken a break to be with his mother during her last days in May.

published on : 13th June 2017

Restless days ahead for NEET aspirants in Andhra Pradesh

Candidates who wrote the entrance test are worried over the announcement of results as speculations are abound that there could be a retest.

published on : 8th June 2017

Sai Praneeth expects fresh start to make world of difference

Indian Badminton star Sai Praneeth clinched the Thailand Grand Prix Gold on Sunday after recovering from a number of injuries in 2016.

published on : 6th June 2017
1 2 3 >