Poisonous gas kills three Rajasthan youths

Three persons who entered the pit to rescue a calf last evening, lost their lives after inhaling poisonous gas in Baran district of Rajasthan.

Published: 01st July 2017 04:39 PM  |   Last Updated: 01st July 2017 04:39 PM   |  A+A-

Image used for representational purpose only.

By PTI

Jaipur: Three persons lost their lives after inhaling poisonous gas in a deep pit in Baran district of Rajasthan.

Rameshwar (26), Jitendra (18) and Omprakash (50) had entered the pit to rescue a calf in Mangrol area last evening.

But all of them lost consciousness, police said.

They were rescued by four people and all of them were rushed to a nearby hospital where the trio was declared dead, they said.

The four rescuers were discharged from the hospital after primary treatment, the police added.

Stay up to date on all the latest Nation news with The New Indian Express App. Download now
Get the news that matters from New Indian Express on WhatsApp. Click this link and hit 'Click to Subscribe'. Follow the instructions after that.

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.